Tender: Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling Review, New South Wales, closes 03/03/2017 5:00 p.m. NSW
First 1 of 1 paragraphs shown LIfeline South Coast operates as a profit for purpose organisation.
We hope that the external review can help us to answer the broad question of how financial counselling can be sustainable and effective
We believe there is a high demand for financial counselling and similar services in the Shoalhaven LGA but require demographic analysis and other objective data to support this position. Specifically we hope that the external review will help us to
- Understand the demand for the service, including to define different aspects of the service ranging from one-to-one case work to community education.
- Articulate the shortfall to allow other players to consider their position, which may include to provide funding and/or services
- Determine types of data to be collected and reported (specifically considering the link to suicide and how that fits with Lifeline Australia and the LifeSpan trial)
- Consider alternate sources of funding, including options available through NDIS and other programs
- Consider possible partnership relationships within the region
Any questions to be posted in the on-line forum.
Please allow at least one hour to submit you application.